Bistro at Home has grown immensely over the past few years. Initially starting as just a Personal Chef and Catering business, the company has grown and expanded its services to a variety of food and health services including:
- Personal Chef services – medical dietary restricted, Professional athlete calibrated meals
- Meal kit deliveries– fresh, never frozen, perfectly portioned heat and ready to eat meals delivered to your door in reusable and planet friendly containers and reusable tote bags. Orders placed online our with our exclusive Bistro at Home ehungry ordering app.
- Catering– onsite or delivery drop-off fully catered meals for any special occasion with fresh eats that are locally sourced.
- Nutrition Coaching– supportive wellness health- nutrition based guidance, mindful eating practices and nutrition education
- Women’s Nutrition Support groups– nutrition coached directed online or in person groups connecting women to find healthier means of being mindful in their day to day lives
- Kids Culinary programs– in home, daycare, preschool, or in class guided cooking skills classes for children ages 2-12.
- Personal Chef mentoring– looking to get in the field? Our experts teach how to get started.
- Personal Training – Know what to eat and how to move to gain your optimal best health!
Who is BISTRO AT HOME for?
For the career obsessed singles who spend all their time “getting ahead” and need to be healthy and well fed but do not have the time to prepare hearty meals themselves or research recipes suitable for their bodies specifically.
For the double income couples who are very busy, love food and want to be able to eat at home with little to no fuss.
For the families whose lives are entirely too busy with work, sports, and other activities but want a healthy alternative to the processed foods and the “drive-thru diet.”
For the exclusive clients who crave a 5-star escape from their intensive workloads and would like to eat their way around the world from the comfort of their own living spaces.
Ask yourself, “What’s your time worth?”
Bring the family back to the table without the fuss, Dine- IN.
**Have more questions? Feel free to contact us with any questions, comments or concerns you might have!
Leave a Reply